February: Crystal of the month: Amethyst


February Crystal of the Month:


Amethyst


Bahia Amethyst Points


Amethyst
Color: Purple
Hardness:7
Mineral:Quartz

    Its February! We are super excited to bring you all our crystal of the month. I personally love amethyst. I have amethyst everywhere! In my house, my car, my pockets, my hair, I literally have them on my person as I type this. So lets dig in! Now this is not a very detailed overview of amethyst, this is just my little review of what I've learned thus far and the resources where I am getting the bulk my information from is located down below, so you can do your own search or purchase the books. 
    Okay! So amethyst is actually the purple variety of the mineral Quartz. The color of amethyst is often caused by the iron impurities or exposure to natural radiation. It is considered a semi precious stone.  Amethyst is known throughout history for preventing drunkenness and overindulgence. The name Amethyst is derived from the greek word amethustos, meaning sober. 
    It has always been associated with the month of February and is the traditional birthstone for this month. Amethyst is associated with the third eye chakra (anja). Offering fire energy Amethyst also lends us passion, creativity, and spirituality.
     Amethyst is a stone of protection and purification. It cleanses your energy field of negative influences and attachments. It dispels negativity in its space. It offers healing energies and helps promote balance and clarity in your life. 
    Amethyst is also a calming and meditation stone which works to promote peace and eliminate impatience.
   
     Handmade copper/amethyst earrings 

  To experience the benefits of Amethyst you can try some of these ideas; for peaceful sleep place an amethyst under you pillow at bed time. For a peaceful home or office simply place and amethyst on your desk or tables. Keep a piece close by for meditation. It is great for stress relief. Wear apiece in your jewelry to help against negativity or to trigger your imagination and be inspired. 

Handmade loc jewel. Copper/Amethyst 
  
  I personally wear an amethyst loc jewel in my braids or I have on a bangle or ring that I wear. The energy of this gem for me has been peaceful and protecting. I personally recommend meditation with this gem. For me it enhances the quality of the meditation allowing me to relax and go deeper in my meditations. Helping me develop patience with not only myself but my family and others so well. 
     I find on the days where I can squeeze in at least 10 minutes of meditation time, my day is alot smoother. Even if it is a crazy day, I can can refocus, breathe and Shift my thought patterns. I am usually very calmed and relaxed after taking a few moments to Sit, Breathe, and just let those thoughts go away for a moment and reevaluate the situation with fresh eyes and mind.
 If you can't dedicate 10 minutes try 5 minutes. Everyone needs a moment during the day to just relax, clear your mind and breathe. 
Bahia Amethyst Points


We currently have rings made with these a few bahia amethyst points as well as some individual points that are currently available in our shop on Facebook @Unconventional4, as well as earrings and bangles. You can message us anytime to get a catalog of the pieces we offer or check out our Instagram page for new items every week. We are still taking custom orders contact us by social media just inbox us❤ We do ship USPS and shipping is included in your final price.
This is our social media names below 
Facebook: unconventional4
Instagram: @unconventional_4
And just a few more pictures because these amethysts are gorgeous! 
Thank you guys for reading I hope you enjoyed it feel free to share repost or discuss it on the Facebook page ❤
Blessings to you all. I pray your February is amazing 💫

Amethyst point rings

Amethyst Point Necklace


Amethyst Point Earrings





***Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional nor holistic healer. The information provided above is for information purposes only and should not take the place of a medical professional.

Peace & Love


Sources
Chakra balance by April Pfender
https://www,crystalvaults.com/crystals-encyclopedia/amethyst


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal of the month of July: Tiger's eye

Welcome 2020 @The Hollow💫 The Journey

Unconventional4's Chakra Oils