Welcome 2020 @The Hollow💫 The Journey

Happy New Year!
Welcome 2020


     We are officially on the 4th day of 2020 and I personally am super excited about this year. Last year was a big ol lesson to me that I dont intend on ignoring nor will I ever forget what I learned about myself personally, but We'll get into that during a story time on here later 😉. Any who! I am excited because we are living in our manifestations. I have succeeded in starting and running my own jewelry and crystal healing online boutique.
    I had an Awesome debut in December with Raw Artist Nashville which grew into me traveling and vending in some really cool places so far like City Winery Nashville and The Marketplace in East Nashville which I grew up right down the street from, and I've met some pretty talented artist that I'd love to work with. But before I indulge into where we are now, I kind of  have to give you some background on how we got here. *Disclaimer* I'm not sure how many parts this will be but we will just see where spirit take us.
      So 2 years ago my husband and I decided we were  going to walk away from conventional life and home and live completely off grid. We were tired of having  bills and all these unnecessary expenses. We wanted to have solar power and water from a natural spring. We wanted wildlife on this property and preferred that it was undeveloped, raw untouched by humans, unrestricted. We also wanted there to be herbs and wild edibles there for foraging. We intended on growing our own sustainable gardens, having chickens, and maybe a few goats, but this was the guideline for what we wanted in our property. We wrote this out and thought about it and added to it when necessary. We kept this list.



     In October of 2017 we set off for Nashville to visit family on our adventure, leaving our home that we loved and knew well behind in Westpoint TN. We had converted a Ford econoline van (pictured above and below.)That's me sitting in the driver seat 😍 Her Name was Big Shirley.
     We converted Big Shirley into a campervan with a fold out bed and storage. We Figured this would be enough room for us to sleep and chill and unwind in the van on those really cold and wet days. Upon arrival to Nashville we were greeted with a torrential downpour of rain and the craziness of driving through Nashville traffic.
     We finally reached my grandparents home in Antioch TN. We were exhausted wore out from moving, the drive, and slight road rage. That night we settled in the Van  not realizing that us coming here during this time was bigger than us. Just a few days in it was apparent that we were not going anywhere, my family needed help with my Grandmother who was having episodes with low blood sugar at night. It got really scary when it took 4 of us to keep her from knocking us all out in her bedroom.
     These episodes as I call them started to happen more and after the last trip to the ER her doctors realized that she had gotten her insulins mixed up, making her blood sugar drop at night because she'd taken the daytime insulin before bed instead of night one. When we discovered this it was a pretty simple fix. We made a chart and marked the times that she had taken her meds so we would all know what to give her or not.
     My aunt's and mother made sure she had the right meds from then on. It was a real eye opener for us all because after that everything changed.

Part two coming soon😍

Here are some of my favorite sounds for self care Saturday
Comment in our Facebook chat unconventional talk on our Facebook page @unconventional4

https://youtu.be/OW7TH2U4hps
.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal of the month of July: Tiger's eye

Unconventional4's Chakra Oils