Unconventional4's Chakra Oils

Unconventional4 Crown chakra oil 

    I love using essential oils. I use them constantly in my oil burner, and topically on the skin, especially when I need to calm the mood of myself or the house. I like to use essential oils to calm and relax the kids for homeschool hours, right before bedtime, and to get my self in a relaxed mood for meditation. 
    Frankincense helps with focus and minimizes distractions as well as easing impatience. This is my favorite to use for meditation. Cedarwood creates a comforting and relaxing environment, while lavender is calming, soothing, and relaxing. Lavender also helps with sleep, tension, restlessness and irritability which is why I love use this on my kids after bath time.

     In our Crown Chakra oil blend, we use our special blend of lavender, cedarwood, frankincense and coconut oil. I also added rainbow moonstone chips to this recipe because rainbow moonstone is associated with the crown chakra and because it's a stone of inner peace and emotional balance. It soothes out that intense and overwhelming feeling and balances out the experience. 

Unconventional4 Sacral chakra oil
In the sacral chakra oil I use a blend of orange, patchouli and clarey sage with tigers eye as the gem. Tiger's eye is associated with the sacral, solar plexus, and third eye chakras. It is a great stone for the zodiac sign Leo and Capricorn.          Tigers eye creates a high vibrational state that is grounded. It enhances psychic abilities when placed on the third eye. It's a great stone for blocked creativity and helpful in resolving internal conflicts. Brazilian Orange oil helps improve mood and work function. It also help to nourish the skin and helps boost immunity. Patchouli helps calm the emotions, while clarey sage soothes, relaxes and can help with PMS and stress relief.
    We have Unconventional4's Crown chakra oil and Sacral chakra oil Available on Esty here are the links. Feel free to check out the new items being updated!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/827Unconventional4 Crown chakra oil 149064/unconventional4s-crown-chakra-oil

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal of the month of July: Tiger's eye

Welcome 2020 @The Hollow💫 The Journey